All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt the Bar Lume, in a small seaside town where everyone kws everyone else, barman Massimo and four old-timers pass the time, between hands of cards and shots of coffee, chatting, arguing and theorising about the murder of a young woman in their town. When her body is found stuffed in a bin, the girl's lifestyle has everyone thinking her death must have something to do with the world of drug trafficking and dangerous sex she inhabited. The group of old friends at the Bar Lume begin to pull the case apart, forcing barman Massimo into the role of amateur sleuth.
- Author Biography<b>Marco Malvaldi</b> was born in Pisa in 1974. <i>Game for Five</i> is the first in the Bar Lume series, featuring Massimo the Barman and the four elderly sleuths. He is the winner of both the Isola d Elba Award and the Castiglioncello Prize for his crime novels.
- Author(s)Marco Malvaldi
- PublisherEuropa Editions
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEuropa Editions
- Weight189 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Translated byHoward Curtis
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.68Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.94Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.08Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.78Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $13.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.