All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.66
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.71
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.59
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.85
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $88.77
About this product
- DescriptionThe action is on the page, on your device, and out of this world! This multiplatform series is part sci-fi, all action-adventure. And you don't have long to wait -- 6 books are coming all in one year! Earth is in danger! The only thing that can save our planet are six essential elements scattered throughout the galaxy. It is up to the Voyagers a team of four kids (plus one stowaway) to gather them all and return to Earth. Failure is t an option. The Alpha team kws that the second element is hidden on Meta Prime, a planet filled with metal mazes, catapults of fire, and warring alien robots. But what they don t kw is that ather spaceship is following hot on their trail. . . . Do you have what it takes to be a Voyager? Find out at VoyagersHQ.com. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyRobin Wasserman is the author of several acclaimed books for children and young adults, including The Waking Dark, The Book of Blood and Shadow, Hacking Harvard, the Cold Awakening trilogy, and the Chasing Yesterday trilogy. A former children's book editor, she lives and writes (and frequently procrastinates) in Brooklyn, New York. Visit her website at robinwasserman.com and on Twitter at @robinwasserman.
- Author(s)Robin Wasserman
- PublisherRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleVoyagers
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.