All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAnd these signs shall follow them that believe...They shall take up serpents.... Reverend Charley Coaltrain was sentenced to life in prison for practicing his religious beliefs of handling poisous snakes to fulfill the scriptural commandment decreed in the Gospel of Mark, 16: 17-18. Charley Coaltrain believed in the supernatural; Charley Coaltrain walked in the Spirit; the public hated Charley Coaltrain for his supernatural powers that they could t understand r control; some corrupt civic leaders trampled a man of God; they tempted God; so began their game of fools. A soul-searching vel filled with action, violence, compassion, corruption, and intrigue; a real page-turner that deals with the misunderstood and fear-provoking events of snake handling to show the power of God. This fast-paced story exposes our own prejudice toward those things we don't understand. Reverend Glenn Summerford and author Charles L. Wooten in Limestone Prison. Reverend Summerford pastored a church where he practiced taking up serpents; he is serving a life sentence for practicing what he preached.
- Author(s)Charles L Wooten,Sharon Mitchell
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight553 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.