All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGame of Mirrors is the eighteenth exciting instalment in the Inspector Montalba mysteries by Andrea Camilleri. When Montalba comes to the aid of his new neighbour, Liliana Lombardo, after the engine of her car is interfered with, the inspector can little imagine where this incuous event will lead. It soon transpires that the young woman - beautiful, intelligent and rather vague about the whereabouts of her husband - is being targeted by someone with a grudge against her. But is Liliana's growing interest in Montalba simply a product of the detective's innate charm? Or is she trying to lead him astray - and into trouble? Meanwhile the inspector finds himself drawn into ather mystery when a bomb explodes outside an empty warehouse in Vigata. But who was the bomb intended for? And why was it left in such a peculiar place? As Montalba and his colleagues investigate the street's residents - some of whom have suspicious mafia links - they begin to receive a barrage of false clues from an anymous source. As Liliana's behaviour becomes increasingly erratic and leaks around the case threaten Montalba's reputation; the sense of danger grows. The inspector soon realizes that, with this investigation, he is being led into a hall of mirrors, where there is danger at every turn and thing is quite clear ...Game of Mirrors is followed by the nineteenth Inspector Montalba vel, Blade of Light.
- Author BiographyAndrea Camilleri is one of Italy's most famous contemporary writers. His books have sold over 65 million copies worldwide. He lives in Rome. The Inspector Montalbano series, which began with The Shape of Water, has been translated into thirty-two languages and was adapted for Italian television, screened on BBC4. The Potter's Field, the thirteenth book in the series, was awarded the Crime Writers' Association's International Dagger for the best crime novel translated into English. In addition to his phenomenally successful Inspector Montalbano series, he is also the author of the historical comic mysteries Hunting Season and The Brewer of Preston.
- Author(s)Andrea Camilleri
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleInspector Montalbano Mysteries
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight365 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementAir Iri OME
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.57Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.74
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.