All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.33Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.31
About this product
- DescriptionAn ambitious entertainment reporter, millionaire basketball player, desperate wife, scandalous groupie, and murderous stalker. Games Divas Play takes you inside the high-stakes world of professional sports, where everyone plays to win. When Nia Bullock lands a job as editor-in-chief of the hot new magazine and web site DivaDish, she finds that her platinum dreams can quickly turn into a nightmare. Battling backstabbing colleagues and reeling from murderous threats, she must turn to an ex-boyfriend for help. Vanessa King, the first lady of the NBA, is looking for a fresh start with her husband, Marcus, the new star point guard for the New York Gladiators who's as popular with the ladies as he is with hoops fans. Since marrying her college sweetheart, Vanessa has learned to deal with life with a professional athlete-the groupies, the paparazzi, and the unchecked ego of a man the sports world puts on a pedestal. When Laila James, self-proclaimed Golden Goddess, sets her sights on Marcus and shops a reality show based on their affair-and then a dangerous stalker threatens his family-Vanessa turns to her best friend Nia to save her marriage and her life. In the first book in the Diva Mystery Series, three women engage in a ruthless battle for love and the limelight, and soon learn what it really takes to stay on top.
- Author BiographyAngela Burt-Murray is the cofounder and editorial director of Cocoa Media Group, cohost of the talk show Exhale, and coauthor of two previous books, The Vow and The Angry Black Woman's Guide to Life. She was formerly the editor-in-chief of Essence magazine, where she was the recipient of numerous honors. Her work is regularly featured in such publications as Ebony, Parenting, and Heart & Soul. She lives in Atlanta with her husband and two sons.
- Author(s)Angela Burt-Murray
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication29/07/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Diva Mystery Novel
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas & Mercer
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.