All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're a veteran in the business game or have just sat down to play, this book will teach you the importance of rules and how to use them to your advantage. Here you can learn the basic strategies for being competitive in a variety of situations, from the blackjack table to the boardroom table. Pull up a chair and prepare to solve gaming problems as they relate to the business and ecomic environments today.
- Author BiographyRoy Gardner was born in Peoria, Illinois and graduated summa cum laude from Bradley University. He served as an artillery officer in the U.S. Arm-Bielefeld, Mannheim, AmsterdamVietnam, winning a Bronze Star. He earned his Ph.D in economics from Cornell University in 1975. He has been at Indiana University since 1983, and holds the title of Chancellors' Professor Economics. He is also Senior Fellow of the Center for European Integration Studies, Bonn, Germany., spoils system Dr. Gardner specializes in the theory of games and economic behavior. He has applied game theory to such topics as class struggles, draft resistance, alliance formation, monetary union, and corruptions of his research has been on human dimensions of global environmental change, which has received over a dozen years of national Science Foundation support. Much of his research appears in this book. Prior to coming to Indiana, Dr. Gardner was on the faculties of Iowa State and Northwestern. He participated in the first U.S.-France Exchange of Scientists (1979-80) to the Center for Mathematical Economic Planning (CEPREMAP) in Paris, and was an Alexander von Humboldt Fellow at the University of Bonn (1985-86). He has also been a research fellow at the universities of , the Institute for Advanced Studies (Vienna) and the National University of Ukraine (KYIV). He has served on the National Research council, Panel for Social and Behavioral Sconces (1989-92), is a member of eight professional societies, and serves as referee or consultant to thirty-six scientific journals, eighth publishers, and four national science foundations.
- Author(s)Roy Gardner
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication08/05/2003
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight810 g
- Width199 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.