All listings for this product
About this product
- Description300 games by the greatest player of all time: 54 against such masters as Anderssen, Harrwitz, Mongredien, Bird, Paulsen, and others; 52 of the best blindfold games; 52 games at odds; and 142 in consultation, informally. Detailed antations of games by such expert analysts as Sergeant, Steinitz, Anderssen, and Morphy himself.
- Author(s)Paul Morphy
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/12/1999
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleDover Chess
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note235ill.
- Weight376 g
- Width137 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Volume editorPhilip W. Sergeant
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.03Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.