Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $90.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionGames of Go provides commentary on a dozen games of Go, the ancient Oriental board game. Unlike most game reviews, each and every move is commented upon. This is simply because beginning and intermediate Go players simply do t kw why most stronger players make their moves. Unlike the majority of Go books, there is only one move per board diagram. The games cover games by players from 20 kyu right up to 8 dan. The book is suitable for beginners and intermediate players up to about 8-10 kyu. The book is A4 in format, with 3 columns per page, and well over 3,000 board diagrams.
- Author(s)Neil Moffatt
- PublisherNeil Moffatt
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationCardiff
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNeil Moffatt
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.