All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with opportunities to build confidence and to enhance language, coordination, social interactions, and problem-solving skills, Games to Play with Two Year Olds is a must-have for anyone caring for a child between the ages of two and three. Turn ordinary, everyday routines into fun learning experiences!Award-winning author Jackie Silberg is an early childhood advocate and popular keyte speaker. She has written the best-selling books 125 Brain Games for Babies, 125 Brain Games for Toddlers and Twos, Games to Play with Babies, Games to Play with Toddlers, 300 Three Minute Games, 500 Five Minute Games, and The I Can t Sing Book.
- Author BiographyJackie Silberg is an early childhood advocate and popular keynote speaker nationally and internationally. She received the Distinquished Alumna Award from Emporia State University, recognizing her current achievements as well as her long and prolific career. Jackie lectures at Johnson County Community College.
- Author(s)Jackie Silberg
- PublisherGryphon House,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/07/2002
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationBeltsville, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGryphon House,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.