All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis monumental biography, written by Gandhi's grandson, is the first to give a complete and balanced account of his remarkable life, the development of his beliefs, his political campaigns and his complex relationship with his family. Written with unprecedented insights and access to family archives, this biography sheds new light on Gandhi's life, showing a man both more complicated and conflicted than his receiver public image suggests. For the first time this book gives us the true Gandhi, the public and the private, the man and the legend.
- Author BiographyRajmohan Gandhi , the grandson of Mahatma Gandhi , is Visiting Professor in the Program in South Asian and Middle Eastern Studies, University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign. A former member of the Rajya Sabha ( the upper house of the Indian Parliament ), he led the Indian delegation to the UN Human Rights Commission in 1990.
- Author(s)Rajmohan Gandhi
- PublisherHaus Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHaus Publishing Limited
- Content Note20
- Width125 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.