Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionGanges Boy is a coming-of-age story of an orphaned Indian boy who struggles with the harsh realities of the street. He is taken away to New Delhi where he is submerged in a foreign world of privilege and education. This vel takes the reader on a voyage through the alleyways of Varanasi, along the riverbanks of the Ganges, and the sophisticated private schools of New Delhi. It's the path of Kabir's journey as he is discovering his identity.
- Author BiographyArchana Prasanna is a Washington, DC native, but has experienced living in England and India. Growing up around the world has been a source of inspiration for her writing. Archana has an undergraduate degree in Political Science from Virginia Tech and a J.D. from Syracuse University. She has written news articles that appeared in The Washington Post, pr.com, and The Collegiate Times. Ganges Boy is her first published novel.
- Author(s)Archana Prasanna
- PublisherKoehler Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKoehler Books
- Out-of-print date06/04/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.