Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $60.83
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.62
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionSuppose the girl you re crazy about tells you she s being stalked and wants your advice on buying a gun? And what if the next day, as you re picking up the leaf rake you left in her garden, you look through her back window and see her good-looking cousin dancing in her bra and panties. What would you do? For Kyle Waite, gardener and harmonica player, the answer is total immersion in his buddy Joe s garage band. With an overweight bass man, a drummer that burglarizes houses, a keyboardist who sticks safety pins in his face, and Joe, a happy-go-lucky guitarist, the music is the dream. As the commercial success of the band seems imminent, and Kyle begins to find true love, a chain of harrowing events threatens to doom the garage band and forever change the lives of its members. Garage Band is a gripping coming-of-age story that takes place in California s Marin County in the 1980s. Both heartbreaking and hilarious, it s an irreverent tale that covers the gauntlet from joy to sorrow; from the incence and recklessness of youth to the blessed illusions we have about ourselves. Pick up two copies of this book, one for yourself and ather for a friend! S.F. Lynch was born in San Francisco. He currently resides in the Pacific Northwest with his wife, two sons, and their Australian Shepherd. His work has appeared in Cold Drill, Coe Review, Thought Magazine, and Boise Weekly.
- Author(s)S F Lynch
- PublisherDog Ear Publishing
- Date of Publication15/09/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDog Ear Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.