All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHaynes moves into the garden with this step-by-step guide to constructing an imaginative variety of outdoor buildings, including sheds, greenhouses, pergolas, decking and even homes for dogs, rabbits and birds. Containing clear colour photographs and detailed plans and diagrams, this attractively presented manual will show you how to design, plan and construct your own garden buildings, along with advice on the tools and materials needed. Discover the ermous satisfaction to be had from creating your own garden buildings that will last for years.
- Author BiographyTony Lush has been a freelance DIY adviser since 1987, having previously run a building company. He has written for magazines, and compiled instructions and information sheets for a large chain of DIY stores. Nowadays he undertakes both radio and TV work on DIY.
- Author(s)Tony Lush
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication13/08/2013
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.