Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate source for everything you need to kw about soil, plants, and pests - your own garden! Gardening is many things to many people. Whether you are growing potatoes, hostas, or roses, it is a pastime that has one common theme: trial-and-error. With every passing season gardeners discover new plants that work beautifully and also must resign themselves to admitting that others just will t flourish in their garden. They encounter new pests and strange diseases and discover clear ways to combat them. They observe weather patterns and make subtle conclusions about their soil and which fertilizers give the biggest boost. And, too often, they forget. The Garden Journal offers a solution, a journal where the fruits of each season of trial-and-error can be recorded to get a head start on next year. Garden Journal is divided into seven chapters that help you organize your gardening adventure for easy reference and prompt you to consider your successes and failures in a helpful way. It features well-chosen tips and suggestions to help you improve your gardening kwledge and success. It also includes two sturdy envelopes permanently affixed to the back cover so you can store seeds packets, markers, and even a dead bug or two for future reference. Bound in tough and washable leatherette, this garden journal is ready and waiting to accompany you right out into the field so you can make your entries right where it counts - even if your hands are a bit dirty!
- Author BiographyThe editors and publishers at COOL SPRINGS PRESS have combined their decades of experience to create more than 30 best-selling classics on gardening, landscaping, home repair, and remodeling. With the added expertise of the United States' most knowledgeable Do It Yourself writers and photographers, our state and local gardening books are tailored to specific regional environments across the country, while our renowned series of foolproof home improvement books have long been trusted on both the bookshelf and the job site. View our full catalog at CoolSpringsPress.com or connect with us on Facebook (facebook.com/CoolSpringsPress), Twitter (@CoolSpringsDIY), or Pinterest (pinterest.com/CoolSpringsDIY).
- Author(s)Editors of Cool Springs Press
- PublisherCool Springs Press
- Date of Publication22/12/2016
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCool Springs Press
- Content Note40 color photos
- Weight680 g
- Width209 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.