All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGarden Projects suit your needs and abilities, from practical and simple raised garden beds to more ambitious things, like a tool shed. There are more whimsical structures too-a flagpole, a garden swing, and an ornamental wheelbarrow for flower arrangements among them. Author Roger Marshall has carefully designed projects that don't require a vast array of tools or advanced woodworking skills. Every gardener will find ideas and plans to enhance his or her garden in this helpful book. Marshall applies his kw-how and skillful delivery to a wide range of building projects that might take a weekend afteron or provide a way to pass the time constructively on those dark winter days when you can't wait to get back out into the garden.
- Author BiographyFor the past sixteen years Roger Marshall has written a regular gardening column for the Jamestown Press. He is also editor of Hobby Greenhouse magazine and author of multiple greenhouse books. Marshall lives in Rhode Island.
- Author(s)Roger Marshall
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note50 Illustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.