All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor Britain's growing band of model railway enthusiasts, a garden railway is the ultimate challenge. In this inspirational book Richard Blizzard guides you through 19 garden railway projects, from laying the track and making simple trackside accessories through to constructing a 16mm-gauge live steam engine from a kit, various rolling stock and a locomotive roundhouse and turntable. The projects are presented using hundreds of step-by-step colour photographs and accompanied by full cutting lists and assembly drawings. In addition, the author provides an overview of some tools that modellers new to garden railways may find helpful and a useful list of addresses for suppliers. Whether new to the hobby or seasoned enthusiast, anyone interested in building a garden railway will find this book full of great ideas, useful tips and friendly encouragement.
- Author BiographyRichard Blizzard is a writer and broadcaster who specialises in woodworking projects such as toys, furniture and garden schemes. Garden railways have always been a particular passion, and Richard has been enjoying his own for the past 25 years.
- Author(s)Richard E. Blizzard
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication28/01/2011
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.