All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionPlastic materials have transformed gardening, with plastic gmes, plastic hose, plastic cans, plastic tubs, plastic pots and w plastic protection in the form of low cost cloches, frames, mulches, fleece, nets, windbreaks and polytunnels. In 'Gardening Under Plastic', Bernard Salt gives information on the practical use of polytunnels and other hardware, methods of cultivation for flowers, fruit, vegetables and other crops, and potential problems from pests and diseases that may strike under these particular circumstances.
- Author BiographyBernard Salt is a gardening columnist for Garden Answers magazine and the author of two previous books: Greenhouse Gardens and Vegetables.
- Author(s)Bernard Salt
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication03/04/1999
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBatsford Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations throughout
- Weight420 g
- Width190 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.