All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $15.91
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionEasy and effective remedies are explained in a clear and practical way; step-by-step photographs show how to store water when it rains using water butts, containers and ponds, and how to conserve water used in the home. Practical advice is given on using compost to conserve water, and on lawn treatments. Special treatments and planting methods are covered in detail and help is given on grouping plants, correct watering and drought resistant plants. This is a book for all gardeners. It is superbly illustrated throughout and it contains all you need to kw about creating a perfect garden when there is a water shortage.
- Author BiographyCharlotte Green was fascinated by the idea of natural gardening at a very ealry age. She has a large flourishing vegetable garden at her Sussex home, where she grows dozens of varieties of herbs, plus many topical varieties, and she also keeps ponies, ducks, geese, chickens, and sheep. Her forty acres of woodland were recently named as a site of nature-conservation interest, having been found to contain 250 different species of plants. When not gardening, she loves to travel the world studying exotic flora and fauna.
- Author(s)Charlotte Green
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/1999
- Series TitleHDRA Organic Gardening
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note140 colour illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width322 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.