All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionFaced with smaller gardens, many gardeners today are turning their attention to the special qualities of miniature plants and features. Martin Baxendale offers a guide to the wide variety of effects which can be achieved, beyond merely planting dwarf bulbs or building a rock garden.
- Author(s)Martin Baxendale
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication06/09/1990
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWeidenfeld Nicolson Illustrated
- Out-of-print date10/07/1992
- Content Note40 colour photographs, 15 line drawings
- Weight653 g
- Width207 mm
- Height274 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.