CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis reference book describes many species of plant which can be grown against a wall or a fence and up trellis and pergolas, and for each one gives cultivation requirements, season of interest and its suitability for a sunny or shady position.
- Author(s)Christopher Grey-Wilson,Victoria Matthews
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/07/1997
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date05/04/2002
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Weight963 g
- Width236 mm
- Height272 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.