All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionBasic gardening techniques for every stage of the growing cycle from seed sowing to harvest are clearly explained and well illustrated. For those with limited space there is an abundance of ideas for gardening on a small scale such as a balcony, windowsill, or even on a plate! An invaluable resource for any parent or teacher.
- Author BiographyBeatrys Lockie was born in Holland but has lived in Scotland most of her life. In her working life, she was a Steiner/Waldorf teacher, and lectured widely on early years education. She has been a passionate gardener since childhood. She tends an organic garden in the Scottish borders which she opens each year to the public for charity.
- Author(s)Beatrys Lockie
- PublisherHawthorn Press Ltd
- Date of Publication21/03/2007
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleEarly Years
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHawthorn Press Ltd
- Content Noteb&w photos & illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width138 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.