All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
About this product
- DescriptionGardening with the Moon & Stars brings biodynamics to the ordinary gardener. Elen Sentier is passionate about biodynamics. She feels it's vital to make organics and biodynamics available to as many people as possible if we are to help our earth cope with the increasing demands we humans place upon her. Biodynamics is easy, simple, cheap and super-effective; it's seriously good horticulture too, and it works in whatever size of garden you have, from a window box to several acres. This book is written in plain down-to-earth language with lots of tips and hints to help you learn how easy it is to use the preparations and work with the star calendar.
- Author BiographyElen Sentier is a spirit keeper and taleweaver from a long family lineage. She was born on Dartmoor, grew up on the edge of Exmoor and now lives with her husband, cats and a host of wildlife in the Welsh Marches where she writes and teaches British native shamanism. From Elen's childhood her father and uncle taught her gardening. Later she trained at Pershore College in Warwickshire and, later still, built three award-winning biodynamic show gardens at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show (2004-6). Her garden in Herefordshire has been Demeter certified since she moved there in 2000 and, before that, she worked her little London garden biodynamically too.
- Author(s)Elen Sentier
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication29/05/2015
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarth Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.