All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis text sets out to examine the enduring styles and trends in garden design over the past two thousand years. Pigeat juxtaposes traditional and contemporary garden designs, exploring them by theme as expressions of a culture's artistic creativity and social structures.
- Author BiographyJean-Paul Pigeat is the director of the International Conservatory for Gardening and Landscaping in Chaumont-sur-Loire (France), where he also organizes the prestigious annual Chaumont garden festival.
- Author(s)Jean-Paul Pigeat
- PublisherEditions Flammarion
- Date of Publication08/03/2004
- LanguageEnglish & French
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1780 g
- Width240 mm
- Height320 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.