CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionGARDNER'S ART THROUGH THE AGES: A GLOBAL HISTORY VOLUME II, 14E, International Edition provides you with a comprehensive, beautifully-illustrated tour of the world's great artistic traditions! Easy to read and understand, the fourteenth edition of the most widely-read art history book in the English language continues to evolve, providing a rich cultural backdrop for each of the covered periods and geographical locations, and incorporating new artists and art forms -- all reproduced according to the highest standards of clarity and color fidelity. A complete online environment, including all images and an eBook, is also available. The unique Scale feature will help you better visualize the actual size of the artworks shown in the book. A new timeline within each chapter, along with The Big Picture overviews at the end of every chapter, will help you review for exams.
- Author BiographyFred S. Kleiner (Ph.D., Columbia University) is the author or co-author of the 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, and 15th editions of GARDNER'S ART THROUGH THE AGES: A GLOBAL HISTORY, as well as the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd editions of GARDNER'S ART THROUGH THE AGES: A CONCISE HISTORY, and more than 100 publications on Greek and Roman art and architecture, including A HISTORY OF ROMAN ART, also published by Cengage. He has taught the art history survey course for more than three decades, first at the University of Virginia and, since 1978, at Boston University, where he is currently professor of art history and archaeology. From 1985 to 1998, he was editor-in-chief of the American Journal of Archaeology. Long acclaimed for his inspiring lectures and dedication to students, Professor Kleiner won Boston University's Metcalf Award for Excellence in Teaching, as well as the College Prize for Undergraduate Advising in the Humanities in 2002, and he is a two-time winner of the Distinguished Teaching Prize in the College of Arts and Sciences Honors Program. In 2007, he was elected fellow of the Society of Antiquaries of London, and, in 2009, in recognition of lifetime achievement in publication and teaching, fellow of the Text and Academic Authors Association.
- Author(s)Fred Kleiner
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight2052 g
- Width231 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 14th Revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.