All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionWho's back in the limelight again? It's Garfield! Leading the world in most naps sozed per year, perfecting the art of eating without coming up for air, and discovering that dessert is the most important meal of the day. Garfield's back, and we've got him right where we want him!
- Author Biography<b>Jim Davis</b>was born on July 28, 1945, in Marion, Indiana. He later attended Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana, where he distinguished himself by earning one of the lowest cumulative grade point averages in the history of the university. (Incidentally, a fellow classmate named David Letterman earned the other). The<i>Garfield</i>strip was born on June 19, 1978, syndicated in forty-one U.S. newspapers. Today it s syndicated in more than 2,100 newspapers worldwide with more than 200 million readers, leading Guinness World Records to name<i>Garfield</i>The Most Widely Syndicated Comic Strip in the World. Davis has had many successes with<i>Garfield, </i>including four Emmy Awards for Outstanding Animated Program and induction into the Licensing Hall of Fame (1998), but his most prized awards are from his peers in the National Cartoonist Society: Best Humor Strip (1981 and 1985), the Elzie Segar Award (1990), and the coveted Reuben Award (1990) for overall excellence in cartooning.
- Author(s)Jim Davis
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication13/10/2008
- SubjectCartoons & Comic Strips
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books Inc.
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Weight280 g
- Width215 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.