All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWild Fun! <br>It's a safari of fun when Garfield, the fat cat with the elephantine appetite, gets wild and crazy in this all-new collection of comics. Let the adventures begin!
- Author Biography<b>Jim Davis</b>was born on July 28, 1945, in Marion, Indiana. He later attended Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana, where he distinguished himself by earning one of the lowest cumulative grade point averages in the history of the university. (Incidentally, a fellow classmate named David Letterman earned the other). The<i>Garfield</i>strip was born on June 19, 1978, syndicated in forty-one U.S. newspapers. Today it s syndicated in more than 2,100 newspapers worldwide with more than 200 million readers, leading Guinness World Records to name<i>Garfield</i>The Most Widely Syndicated Comic Strip in the World. Davis has had many successes with<i>Garfield, </i>including four Emmy Awards for Outstanding Animated Program and induction into the Licensing Hall of Fame (1998), but his most prized awards are from his peers in the National Cartoonist Society: Best Humor Strip (1981 and 1985), the Elzie Segar Award (1990), and the coveted Reuben Award (1990) for overall excellence in cartooning.
- Author(s)Jim Davis
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCartoons & Comic Strips
- Series TitleGarfield New Collections
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width228 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.12Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.42Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.