All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAvailable for the first time in English in Howard Curtis's brilliant translation this collection of personal essays shows Izzo at his most contemplative and insightful. He writes beautifully about the city he loved, the sea to which he belonged, and the literary movement that made him famous. A must-read for all lovers of Izzo's Marseilles Trilogy.
- Author BiographyJean-Claude Izzo was born in Marseilles, France, in 1945. He achieved astounding success with his Marseilles Trilogy ( Total Chaos, Chourmo, Solea ). In addition to the books in this trilogy, his two novels ( The Lost Saliors, and A Sun for the Dying ) and one collection of short stories ( Vivre fatigue ) also enjoy great success with both critics and the public. Izzo died in 2000 at the age of fifty-five.
- Author(s)Jean-Claude Izzo
- PublisherEuropa Editions
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEuropa Editions
- Weight161 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.