Best-selling in GPS
Save on GPS
- AU $579.50Trending at AU $615.60
- AU $43.66Trending at AU $44.18
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $33.94
- AU $23.94Trending at AU $25.73
- AU $18.25Trending at AU $19.37
- AU $13.40Trending at AU $15.27
- AU $41.15Trending at AU $42.42
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing a watch-style wrist strap and a built-in navigational system, the Garmin Forerunner 610 is an apt heart rate monitor for a host of outdoor athletic activities. This Garmin GPS is waterproof and works well in rain and sweaty circumstances. It allows one to enter training data when a workout is over and when competing against an opponent. A rechargeable Li-ion battery is included with this sports GPS that provides a continuous operation up to four weeks in power save mode, and eight hours in training mode.
- Model610 with Heart Rate Monitor
- SubtypeRunning & Cycling
- Screen Size1 in.
- User InterfaceTouch Screen
- FeaturesHeart Rate Monitor
- Battery LifeUp to 8 Hours
- Height1.4 cm
- Width4.6 cm
- Depth6.4 cm
- Weight72 g
Most relevant reviews
- paulc73704 Jul, 2013by
VERY poor band design would not buy or recommend
The watch is functionally good BUT the band is useless. Pin came out 5km into a 15km cross country event and the Garmin advice seems to be buy a new band. As the band and pin are of the same design and manufacture all you are doing is delaying the day that it falls off and you lose it or it gets smashed. I managed to re instal pin whilst still running on this occasion
- island_girl648804 Mar, 2013by
Works as advertised.
Product was to great satisfaction. Not too bulky on my (Female) wrist. Great accurate recordings that upload to my pc before I even get home. Great for recording and improving all training progress.
- hayley110719 May, 2012by
Fantastic product - it's great to know what pace and distance you are running real time. Easy to use - just make sure you charge it after your run.
- mackneten02 Apr, 2013by
A very good product and absolutely worth it!
First of all, the touch screen is a huge improvement from my previous watch (Garmin Forerunner 410)! It makes it much faster and easier to navigate through the menu, especially during a workout! The watch is extremely accurate (incl. elevation and HR), never looses GPS signal and does include a brilliant "virtual training partner". However, Garmin should make the training programs and virtual partner a lot easier to create, download and manage but when it's done it's worth it! After a workout the watch transmit all data automatically (using the ANT USB stick) to the computer which is then uploaded to your Garmin webpage where you can review, name etc the workout. Can also be used at the gym indoor due to the HR monitor which makes it versatile!
- grey-area8929 Jan, 2013by
My go-to first choice
A great watch to grow into. The touch screen is a huge improvement from previous models. Although most of us will be too gentle with the touch screen compared with our smart phones. I prefer using vibration alert instead of beeps for my interval training and laps so I know I've reached a particular milestone. The training partner feature is really helpful, but a bit hard to set up initially. Well worth the effort. Training programs take a few minutes initially to get used to, but once implemented, take my training to a whole new level. ANT+ transmission has been faultless so far, and the compatibility with other ant+ accessories pleases me, with non-propriety mindsets. The ability to keep my training on my own computer as opposed to the cloud as well is a crowd pleaser. Great tracking, no problems finding satellites. Good power saving modes. Its a bit big, since I only have small arms, but I can forgive it, for its awesomeness. Not for a basic weekend jogger, but if you think you might want to go further one day, this is a good investment. Read full review