Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $250.00+ AU $0.00 postage
- Used condition
- Sold by aquamarine_b5l27
- Pickup available
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Garmin eTrex 30 Portable GPS is a handy device that quickly determines your coordinates and ensures a successful travel. This model is equipped with a 2.2-inch display. It connects to other systems through a USB interface. This device is designed to be used as an outdoor GPS and can be easily controlled via a keypad or a thumb stick. It can be easily mounted on a car, bicycle or a boat. Furthermore, it is powered by two AA batteries.
- Map CapabilitiesInternal
- Screen Size2.2 in.
- User InterfaceKeypad,Thumb Stick
- WAAS FeaturesWAAS enabled
- Display Size3.5 cm x 4.4 cm
- Display Type65k Colors LCD TFT Display
- Resolutions176 x 220
- FeaturesCalculator,Compass,Geocaching Mode,Waypoint Icons
- Trip calculatorPoints-of-Interest (POI),Route Recalculation,Track Log
- Battery Type and Quantity2 x AA Batteries
- Battery LifeUp to 25 Hours
- Height10.3 cm
- Width5.4 cm
- Depth3.3 cm
- Weight141.7 g
- PC InterfaceUSB
- Installed Memory1.7 GB
- Expansion Slot Typemicro-SD slot
- Antenna TypeBuilt-in
Most relevant reviews
- ozynut8815 Jun, 2017by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- scottmck00102 Mar, 2013by
Compact GPS with colour screen and micro SD slot for adding maps.
I am very happy with this unit. I previously owned the eTrek 10 and I think that the colour screen and ability to add maps to this unit was a very very useful feature that makes it easier to find your way and find locations without as much reference to a paper map because this one can have maps added to the memory or to a micro SD card (sold separately). I was able to load the street maps and the topographical maps for Australia at the same time using the micro SD card slot. It was not user friendly to load the maps and I needed help from several internet sites of people who had similar problems. But that only has to be done once then it is easy to use. The Russian satellite system seems to work well to add some extra signals to the normal GPS satellites. I really like the way I can customise (and change quickly) the screens and information that display for hiking or for driving or for geocaching etc. I am very happy I upgraded to the eTrek 30 from the eTrek 10. Shop around for the maps. They vary from $25 to $180 for some reason. It isn't a touch screen but the buttons are not hard to learn. Read full review
- snuff.box02 Jan, 2013by
Good product let down by lousy service from Garmin
The product is ok, not great but not bad either. What really lets it down is Garmin service. I had a problem installing the topographic maps because their map server had crashed. I tried (this is not an exageration) for 6 weeks to convince them the problem was their end, eventually they realised but not until I had been told to reinstall and turn it off and on again like some sort of moron for weeks on end. Basically I would think hard before I bought another Garmin product.
- diego_ma18 Mar, 2014by
Great GPS for outdoors activities.
I bought this GPS as a replacement of a lost Etrex Vista. This GPS surpases Vista in most aspects, notably a better quality in the image, and better response to the buttons. I feel that the interface to the menu is not as good as with the Vista model, but perhaps it's because I haven't got used to it... Best of this model, like Vista, is its long battery life, its rugged design and its ability to stand wet environments.
Best-selling in GPS
Save on GPS
- AU $249.00Trending at AU $368.92
- AU $19.60Trending at AU $22.12
- AU $2.27Trending at AU $2.59
- AU $3.01Trending at AU $4.66
- AU $38.32Trending at AU $43.03