All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA major work of scholarship on the internationally celebrated video artist Gary Hill, this volume includes many of the important critical essays on his work over more than two decades, along with interviews with Hill, his own writings on video, and two dozen illustrations.
- PublisherPAJ Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/12/2008
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleArt + Performance
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPAJ Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byRobert Morgan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.