All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is intended to present for the first time experimental methods to measure equilibria states of pure and mixed gases being adsorbed on the surface of solid materials. It has been written for engineers and scientists from industry and academia who are interested in adsorption based gas separation processes and/or in using gas adsorption for characterization of the porosity of solid materials. This book is the result of a fruitful collaboration of a theoretician (JUK) and an experimentalist (RS) over more than twelve years in the field of gas adsorption systems at the Institute of Fluid- and Thermodynamics (IFT) at the University of Siegen, Siegen, Germany. This collaboration resulted in the development of several new methods to measure t only pure gas adsorption, but gas mixture or coadsorption equilibria on inert porous solids. Also several new theoretical results could be achieved leading to new types of so-called adsorption isotherms based on the concepts of molecular association and - phemelogically speaking - on that of thermodynamic phases of fractal dimension. Naturally, results of international collaboration of the authors over the years (1980-2000) also are included.
- Author(s)Jurgen U. Keller,Reiner Staudt
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/11/2004
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight791 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.49Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.