All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionGas Tables are essential tools for calculations in the subjects of Gas Dynamics, Fluid Mechanics and Aerodynamics. These gas tables have been presented for Isentropic flow, Isothermal flow with friction, heat transfer and shocks. Estimated values of power required for fans, blowers and compressors have been tabulated in a widerange. They are useful in the classroom, in examinations as well as in laboratories.
- Author BiographyS M Yahya, till recently was serving as a Guest Professor in the Mechanical Engineering Department of IIT, New Delhi. He obtained his PhD in Turbomachinery from the University of Liverpool, UK in 1965. He has been associated with the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi since 1967 and was the head of the Department (Mechanical Engineering) during 1987-90. Professor Yahya has designed and taught courses in Gas Dynamics, Turbomachinery and Power Plants for undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. He was the Chairman of International Symposium on Air Breathing Engines (ISABE), Cincinnati, USA. Besides numerous research publications he is also the author of Compressible Flow.
- Author(s)S.M. Yahya
- PublisherNew Academic Science Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Academic Science Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width176 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.