All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by one of the field's most well kwn experts, the Gas Turbine Engineering Handbook has long been the standard for engineers involved in the design, selection, maintenance and operation of gas turbines. With far reaching, comprehensive coverage across a range of topics from design specifications to maintenance troubleshooting, this one-stop resource provides newcomers to the industry with all the essentials to learn and fill kwledge gaps, and established practicing gas turbine engineers with a reliable go-to reference. This new edition brings the Gas Turbine Engineering Handbook right up to date with new legislation and emerging topics to help the next generation of gas turbine professionals understand the underlying principles of gas turbine operation, the ecomic considerations and implications of operating these machines, and how they fit in with alternative methods of power generation.
- Author BiographyDr. Boyce has 40 years of experience in the field of Turbomachinery in both industry and academia. His industrial experience includes 20 years as Chairman and CEO of Boyce Engineering International, and five years as a designer of compressors and turbines for various gas turbine manufacturers. His academic experience includes 15 years as Professor of Mechanical Engineering at Texas A&M University and Founder of the Turbomachinery Laboratories and The Turbomachinery Symposium, which is now in its thirtieth year. Dr. Boyce is the author of several books and has authored more than 100 technical papers and reports on Gas Turbines, Compressors Pumps, Fluid Mechanics, and Turbomachinery and has taught over 100 short courses around the world, attended by over 3,000 students representing over 400 companies. He is a much-requested speaker at universities and conferences throughout the world.Dr. Boyce received a B.S. and M.S. in Mechanical Engineering from the South Dakota School of Mines and Technology and the State University of New York, respectively, and a Ph.D. (Aerospace & Mechanical Engineering) from the University of Oklahoma.
- Author(s)Meherwan P. Boyce
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication30/12/2011
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1310 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.