All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sixth International Symposium on Gaseous Dielectrics was held in Kxville, Tennessee, U.S.A., on September 23-27, 1990. The symposium continued the trans disciplinary character and comprehensive approach of the preceding five symposia. Gaseous Dielectrics VI is a detailed record of the symposium proceedings. It covers recent advances and developments in a wide range of basic, applied and industrial areas of gaseous dielectrics. It is hoped that Gaseous Dielectrics VI will aid future research and development in and encourage wider industrial use of gaseous dielectrics. The Organizing Committee of the Sixth International Symposium on Gaseous Dielectrics consisted of L. G. Christophorou (U.S.A.), F. Y. Chu (Canada), A. H. Cookson (U.S.A.), D. L. Damsky (U.S.A.), O. Farish (U.K.), I. Gallimberti (Italy), A. Garscadden (U.S.A.), E. Marode (France), T. Nitta (Japan), W. Pfeiffer (Germany), I. Sauers (U.S.A.), R. J. Van Brunt (U.S.A.), and W. Zaengl (Switzerland). The local arrangements committee consisted of members of the Health and Safety Research Division and personnel of the Conference Office of the Oak Ridge National Laboratory, and staff of the University of Tennessee (UTK). The contributions of each member of these committees, the work of the Session Chairmen, the interest of the participants, and the advice of innumerable colleagues are gratefully ackwledged.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note317 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1252 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byIsidor Sauers,Loucas G. Christophorou
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.