About this product
- DescriptionJoe Sherman traces the evolution of air as a science and as a concept, sketching short biographies of obscure geniuses and modern-day wonders alike, as well as providing a reasoned look at modern concerns such as pollution and transmission of diseases.
- Author(s)Joe Sherman
- Date of Publication22/03/2007
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShoemaker & Hoard, Div of Avalon Publishing Group Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width145 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine30 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.