All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
About this product
- DescriptionLeading clinical and basic science researchers present the latest molecular and cellular findings on key gut peptides, illuminating their physiology and pathophysiology, as well as highlighting the regulatory mechanisms underlying their action in the intestinal tract. The book focuses on gut peptide physiology and receptor pharmacology, gut processing and receptor biology, and on regulatory mechanisms in the gut, including pancreatic feedback mechanisms. Also included are chapters on the trophic effects of gut peptides on GI and pancreatic cancer; the regulation of gut peptide gene expression; and gastric secretion, especially in diseased states.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Endocrinology
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1126 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byGeorge H. Greeley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 1999
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.