Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionOffering 171 unique cases, Gastrointestinal Imaging Cases features over 700 high-quality images. The clinically relevant cases cover both benign and malignant conditions and are grouped into 12 sections organized by the parts of the Gastrointestinal System including: the Pharynx and Esophagus, Stomach, Duodenum, Small Intestine, Appendix, Colon, Rectum, and Anus, Liver, Gallbladder, Bile Ducts, Pancreas, Spleen, and Mesentery and Peritoneum. Within each section, the cases appear in a random order to facilitate the self-assessment experience of reading cases as unkwns. Each case is complete with pertinent findings, differential diagses, management recommendations, teaching points, and suggested further reading. This comprehensive, yet easy-to-follow, casebook is an ideal tool for the resident preparing for the boards, the fellow for recertification exams, or the radiologist in need of a quick review.
- Author BiographyADL: Professor of Radiology, Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington, DC. KJM: Associate Professor of Radiology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts. BMY: Professor of Radiology, University of California, San Francisco, California.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication19/09/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCases in Radiology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note728 illustrations
- Weight986 g
- Width180 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAngela D. Levy,Benjamin M. Yeh,Koenraad Mortele
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.