CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Paul Sanghera, the best selling author of several books in science and techlogy, introduces the reader to the huge, complex world of natechlogy in an easy-to-understand way. The beginner students and professionals in natechlogy can benefit the most from this book. Also the busy executives and managers will find this book helpful as a quick introduction to natechlogy. The material is presented in the format of lecture tes, which are self-contained, comprehensive within the scope of the book, and presented in an easy-to-follow logical learning sequence. All concepts are explained from scratch with eugh examples and exercises. The book covers a wide spectrum of topics in natechlogy including science behind natechlogy; namaterial characterization; nafabrication; naoptics; Naelectronics; Nabiotechlogy; business and applications of natechlogy; and environmental, health, and safety implications of natechlogy.
- Author BiographyDr. Paul Sanghera, an educator, scientist, technologist, and an entrepreneur, has a diverse background in major fields on which nanoscience and nanotechnology is based including physics, chemistry, biology, computer science, and math. He holds a Master degree in Computer Science from Cornell University, a Ph.D. in Physics from Carleton University, and a B.Sc. with triple major: physics, chemistry, and math. He has taught science and technology courses all across the world including San Jose State University and Brooks College. He has authored and co-authored more than 100 research papers published in well reputed European and American research journals. At the world class laboratories such as CERN in Geneva, Switzerland, and Nuclear Lab at Cornell, he has participated in designing and conducting experiments to measure time in nanoseconds and size in nanometers to study the basic building blocks of matter which compose nano particles. As a technology manager, Dr. Sanghera has been at the ground floor of several technology startups. He is the author of several best selling books in the fields of science, technology, and project management. He lives in Silicon Valley, California.
- Author(s)Dr Paul Sanghera
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication06/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.