Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis catalogue, which accompanies an exhibition at the Museo Thyssen- Bornemisza, Madrid (28 September 2004 - 9 January 2005), follows this process of regression through a series of encounters between Gauguin and his masters, his contemporaries and his pupils.
- Author BiographyGuillermo Solana is Principle Lecturer of Aesthetics and Theory of the Arts at the University AutOnoma of Madrid; Richard Shiff is Effie Marie Cain Regents Chair in Art, Department of Art and Art History, the University of Texas at Austin; Guy Cogeval is Director of the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts; and Maria Dolores JimEnez-Blanco is Principle Lecturer at the Department of Humanities at the University Pompeu Fabra of Barcelona.
- Author(s)Guy Cogeval,Lola Jiminez Blanco,Mary Ann Stevens,Richard R. Brettel,Richard Schiff
- PublisherPhilip Wilson Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication12/11/2004
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhilip Wilson Publishers Ltd
- Content Note240 colour & 30 b/w illustrations
- Weight2218 g
- Width240 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.