Gazetteer of the State of Missouri: With a Map of the State from the Office of the Surveyor-General, Including the Latest Additions and Surveys: To Which Is Added, an Appendix, Containing Frontier Sketches and Illustrations of Indian Character by Alphonso Wetmore (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionAn ermous amount of information was accumulated by the author in research for the writing of this book. A sampling of the topics include education, currency, internal improvements, topography, streams, rivers, historical sketches, census statistics, customs, counties, towns, villages, congressmen, government, judiciary, legislators, list of stages and routes, manufactures, state officers, population, post office list, railroads, list of roads, history of first settlements, exports, militia, living conditions at the time of publication, and much, much more. The Gazetteer provides an excellent overview of Missouri history to 1837, as well as political, climate, and topographical descriptions. This book is an exceptional genealogical resource for anyone researching Missouri! Paperback, (1837), repr. 2012, Illus., Appendix, 386 pp.
- Author(s)Alphonso Wetmore
- PublisherJanaway Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication17/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJanaway Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.