All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis self-teaching workbook offers extensive preparation and brush-up in math for all who plan to take the GED High School Equivalency Test. A diagstic test with answers is presented to help test takers assess their strengths and weaknesses. The math review that follows is supplemented with hundreds of exercises. All GED math topics are covered, including measurement, geometry, algebra, number relations, and data analysis. Four practice tests with answers reflect questions and question types found on the actual GED.
- Author(s)Johanna Holm
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/05/2015
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.