Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $42.94
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.53
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.11
- AU $43.27Trending at AU $48.72
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.44
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $24.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a beautifully photographed primer to making authentic Italian gelato using a home ice cream maker. It includes recipes for cookies and other yummy accompaniments.
- Author BiographyPamela Sheldon-Johns has worked with one of L.A.'s finest chefs, Joachim Splichal, and over the last twenty years has enjoyed a diverse freelance career that has included teaching, food styling, cooking school administration, and food writing. She established the Cooking School at Jordano's Marketplace in Santa Barbara, and her first cookbook Healthy Gourmet, was nominated for a James Beard Award. She currently oversees culinary programs throughout Italy and operates a B and B. She lives in Tuscany with her family and visits the U.S. twice a year to teach cooking classes.
- Author(s)Pamela Sheldon Johns
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication28/04/2008
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTen Speed Press
- Out-of-print date20/05/2017
- Content Note50 Full-Colour Photos
- Weight440 g
- Width222 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.