All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first and only book that explains in n-technical terms how to use pocket, portable and laboratory instruments to identify diamonds and coloured gems and to separate them from imitations and 'look-alikes'. The book's approach is direct and practical, and its style easy to understand. With this highly accessible guide, anyone can begin to master gem identification.
- Author BiographyAntoinette Leonard Matlins is the gemmology editor for a jewellery magazine and her articles and comments on gems, jewellery and gem investment appear in many international consumer and trade publications. Antonio C. Bonanno, FGA, ASA, MGA, noted gemmologist and appraiser, is the founder and president of National Gem Appraising Laboratory, and director of the Columbia School of Gemology. He is a fellow of the Gemological Association of Great Britain and an associate of the Alumni of the Gemological Institute of America.
- Author(s)Antoinette L. Matlins,Antonio C. Bonanno
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/1995
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNAG Press
- Content Note76 colour illustrations, 43 line drawings, 48 b&w illustrations, 16 tables
- Weight975 g
- Width3962 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.