All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis study does a scientific analysis of Lutheran parish pastors who teach religion in public schools for a few hours per week. The study explores patterns of their professional identity in the school, their integration within the school system and common activities between church and school. The study is based on interviews with 21 parish pastors in Bavaria, Saxony-Anhalt and Thuringia. The interviews have been evaluated according to qualitative content analysis divided up into categories. The chances for pastors that come from a popular church are both to perceive different milieus which are represented at school, and to be perceived as the representatives of the local church. For these reasons the study advocates that parish pastors continue to teach religious education at public schools.
- Author BiographyGunter Beck-Mathieu, Jahrgang 1960, studierte Evangelische Theologie in Marburg und Erlangen und wurde mit der vorliegenden Arbeit an der Martin-Luther-Universitat Halle-Wittenberg im Fach Praktische Theologie promoviert. Er ist tatig als Schulpfarrer am humanistischen Gymnasium Christian-Ernestinum in Bayreuth.
- Author(s)Gunter Beck-Mathieu
- PublisherEvangelische Verlagsanstalt
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleArbeiten Zur Praktischen Theologie
- Series Part/Volume Number61
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintEvangelische Verlagsanstalt
- Weight599 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.