All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDecision makers' attitude towards women and gender has a significant influence on development, especially after conflict. This book analyses the effects of gender-inclusive policies deployed by the Kurdistan Regional Government in the areas of politics, the ecomy and education on the region and its people.
- Author BiographyKatherine Ranharter is a researcher at the University of Exeter, UK. Her research focuses on conflict, gender and reconciliation. She also has a special interest in the areas of migration and asylum, on which she has worked with various local and international organisations.
- Author(s)Katherine Ranharter
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/08/2015
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleGender, Development and Social Change
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight366 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.