All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a political ecomy of health, this book examines the linkages between gender, globalization, and health in a Latin American context.
- Author BiographyJasmine Gideon is Senior Lecturer in Development Studies at Birkbeck College, University of London, UK. She is the editor of Migration, Inequality and Health (2013, with Felicity Thomas).
- Author(s)Jasmine Gideon
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/10/2014
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleStudies of the Americas
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight429 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.