All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe book examines what is meant by sex and gender -from typical gender roles and stereotypes, through those who transcend the usual categories of male and female. In addition to historical and factual information, teen voices and popular media's depictions of gender issues are included. Gender Identity: The Ultimate Teen Guide is written for all teens with an interest in gender-what it is, how it is expressed-especially those teens questioning their own (or a friend or family member's) gender identity. Straight (heterosexual) and LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and questioning) youth, and the adults who live and work with them will want to read it, as well as educators, counselors, school board members, and parents.
- Author BiographyCynthia L. Winfield, a licensed educator in the state of Massachusetts, teaches eighth grade reading, writing, and language arts. She is also a book reviewer for VOYA: Voice of Youth Advocates.
- Author(s)Cynthia L. Winfield
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication28/11/2006
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleIt Happened to Me
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight619 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.