All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together an international range of academics, Gender, Sexualities and Law provides a comprehensive interrogation of the range of contemporary issues - both topical and controversial - raised by the gendered character of law, legal discourse and institutions. The gendering of law, persons and the legal profession, along with the gender bias of legal outcomes, has been a fractious, but fertile, focus of reflection. It has, moreover, been an important site of political struggle. This collection of essays offers an unrivalled examination of its various contemporary dimensions, focusing on: issues of theory and representation; violence, both national and international; reproduction and parenting; and partnership, sexuality, marriage and the family. Gender, Sexualities and Law will be invaluable for all those engaged in research and study of the law (and related fields) as a form of gendered power.
- Author BiographyJackie Jones, Anna Grear and Rachel Anne Fenton are based at the University of Western England; Kim Stevenson teaches at the University of Plymouth.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/04/2012
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAnna Grear,Dr Kim Stevenson,Jackie Jones,Rachel Anne Fenton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.