All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection addresses questions of gender and sexuality as they relate to music from the middle ages to the early seventeenth century.
- Author BiographyTodd Borgerding is Assistant Professor of Music at the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication21/03/2002
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleCriticism & Analysis of Early Music
- Place of PublicationCT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGarland Publishing Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byTodd C. Borgerding
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.