Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionGender and Ecomics: A European Perspective provides an introduction to gender studies in ecomics. This is a rapidly expanding field in which textbooks are urgently necessary. The contributors give comprehensive coverage of the ecomic situation of women throughout Europe. The authors approach the subject at three different levels. * The ecomic theory of gender and ecomics * The different positions of men and women in the ecomy, their earning power and the division of labour within the family * European policy and law, and how this is evolving. Giving a unique balance of theoretical and empirical data this book will be of great use to students of Labour Ecomics. It will also provide a wider view for all students of micro and macro ecomics.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/04/1997
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byGeske Dijkstra,Janneke Plantenga
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.